Thursday, April 4

My miranda moments

Getting stuck in a bus door lol :) (Mainly cos bus was really crowded and people filed off from one side and then the other and I was the last person from the other side)
Tripping up when going up on stage to get a prize lol :) (Didn't fall over so wasn't that bad)
I tried to get out of a window and almost got stuck and someone saw me just when I got out of it lol :)
One time my phone went off in class. It was a video of me going ahhh falling off of the sofa which I had randomly made that morning, can't remember why. Christina was like 'what was that?!' lol.
One time in brownies I held up one of the signs of the kitkat slogan in an interval for a play or something. Instead of 'Have a break, have a kitkat.' It was 'Have a kitkat, have a kitkat.' Cos I said kitkat too early instead of break.
One time I called my teacher mum in primary school. But she didn't hear me.
I tripped up on a bus stop shelterm the glass of which had been broken and removed. There was still the metal bit which held up the glass box thing. Ahahaha she wasn't prepared for that, but she was prepared for dinner. Ingham chicken, love 'em.
Embrace your awkwardness like Miranda :). It's like hah I don't care about trying to be cool, this is how bad I am at it anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment