Friday, January 18

Inspiring music videos



'Cause baby you're a firework
Come on let your colours burst
Make them go whoa whoa whoa
You're gonna leave them all in awe awe awe.




Who says, who says you're not perfect, who says you're not worth it...
You've got every right to a beautiful life.



It's okay not to be okay.
Sometimes it's hard to follow your heart.
Tears don't mean you're losing, everybody's bruising,
Just be true to who you are!

Brushing my hair, do I look perfect?
I forgot what to do to fit the mold, yeah!
The more I try the less it's working, yeah
'Cause everything inside me screams
No, no, no, no, no...

There's nothing wrong with who you are!



I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose
fire away, fire away
ricochet, you take your aim
fire away, fire away

You shoot me down, but I won't fall
I am titanium
You shoot me down, but I won't fall
I am titanium



You can take everything I have
You can break everything I am 
Like I'm made of glass
Like I'm made of paper
Go and try to tear me down
I will be rising from the ground
Like a skyscraper, like a skyscraper

As the smoke clears
I awaken and untangle you from me
Would it make you feel better to watch me while I bleed
All my windows, still are broken, but I'm standing on my feet

No comments:

Post a Comment