Tuesday, January 29

Identity in Christ

(From freedom in Christ)

I am significant

I am a branch of Jesus, the true vine, and a channel of His life. 
(John 15:1,5)
I have been chosen and appointed by God to bear fruit. 
(John 15:16)
I am a temple of God. 
(1 Corinthians 3:16)
I am a minister of reconciliation for God. 
(2 Corinthians 5:17-21)
I am God's fellow worker. 
( 2 Corinthians 6:1)
I am seated with Christ in the heavenly realms. 
(Ephesians 2:6)
I am God's workmanship, created for good works. 
(Ephesians 2:10)
I may approach God with freedom and confidence. 
(Ephesians 3:12)
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. 
(Philippians 4:13)

I am secure

I am free forever from condemnation. 
(Romans 8:1,2)
I am assured that all things work together for good. 
(Romans 8:28)
I am free from any condemning charges against me. 
(Romans 8:31-34)
I cannot be separated from the love of God. 
(Romans 8:35-39)
I have been established, anointed and sealed by God. 

(2 Corinthians 1:21,22)
I am confident that God will complete the good work He started in me. 
(Philippians 1:6)
I am a citizen of heaven. 
(Philippians 3:20)
I am hidden with Christ in God. 
(Colossians 3:3)
I have not been given a spirit of fear but of power, love and a sound mind. 
(2 Timothy 1:7)
I can find grace and mercy to help in time of need. 
(Hebrews 4:16)
I am born of God and the evil one cannot touch me. 
(1 John 5:18)

I am accepted

I am God's child. 
(John 1:12)
I am Christ's friend. (John 15:15)I have been justified. 
(Romans 5:1)
I am united with the Lord, and I am one with Him in spirit. 
(1 Corinthians 6:17)
I have been bought with a price and I belong to God. 
(1 Corinthians 6:19,20)
I am a member of Christ's body. 

(1 Corinthians 12:27)
I have been adopted as God's child. 
(Ephesians 1:5)
I have direct access to God through the Holy Spirit. 
(Ephesians 2:18)
I have been redeemed and forgiven of all my sins. 
(Colossians 1:14)
I am complete in Christ. 
(Colossians 2:10)

No comments:

Post a Comment