Friday, August 9

Songs that make me feel like I haven't missed the luurve boat.

Beyoncé – Freakum Dress
Lana Del Rey – Summertime Sadness
Taylor Swift – I Knew You Were Trouble
Marina and The Diamonds – Lonely Hearts Club
Ellie Goulding – I Know You Care
Calvin Harris – I Need Your Love
Emily Osment – You Are The Only One
Kelly Clarkson – Miss Independent
Demi Lovato – Heart Attack
Taylor Swift – Teardrops On My Guitar
Jessie J – Silver Lining (crazy 'bout you)
Emma Louise – Jungle
P!nk – True Love
Lady Gaga – Bad Romance
Justin Timberlake – Mirrors
Mike Posner – Cooler Than Me - Single Mix
Paramore – Still Into You
Emblem3 – Reason
Glee Cast – Let Me Love You (Glee Cast Version)
Glee Cast – Songbird (Glee Cast Version)
Shaggy - Angel
Cody Simpson - Angel
Stacie Orrico - Stuck
Brooke Fraser - Love is waiting
Mariah Carey - Without you
... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment